Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, tofu spinach balls. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tofu Spinach Balls is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tofu Spinach Balls is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have tofu spinach balls using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu Spinach Balls:
- Prepare 2 cups Tofu, crumbled
- Get 2 cups Spinach, Finely chopped
- Take 1 cup Onion, Finely chopped
- Make ready 1 tsp Salt
- Take 2 tsp Green chilli, Finely chopped
- Take 1 tsp Ginger, Finely chopped
- Prepare 2 tbsp Semolina
- Prepare 1 cup Corn flakes
- Take as needed Oil – To deep fry
Instructions to make Tofu Spinach Balls:
- Grind half quantity of tofu for a second in a dry mixie jar.
- Transfer the ground tofu to a large bowl. Add the remaining part of tofu alongwith the rest of the ingredients as mentioned in the list of items for ” Tofu and Spinach Balls” (except cornflakes powder and oil)
- Mix it well to form a soft dough. Make small size round shaped balls of the dough.
- Roll these balls in cornflakes powder to bind properly.
- Heat oil in a pan. Carefully fry the balls in batch-wise over a low to medium flame until they turn golden brown in colour and are cooked well from inside.
- Transfer the fried tofu and spinach balls onto a plate. The Tofu - spinach balls taste amazing when consumed with tomato sauce!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food tofu spinach balls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!