Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, lauki muthia (muthia). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. Lauki Muthia - लौकी या दूधी की मुठिया - भाप में बनने वाली गुजराती रेसीपी. It is an nutritious and a tasty recipe of Gujarat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lauki muthia (muthia) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lauki Muthia (Muthia):
- Get 1 cup wheat flour
- Take 1 cup gram flour
- Prepare 1 /2 cup semolina
- Prepare 250 kisi hue louki
- Get Salt as per taste
- Make ready 2 lemon
- Make ready 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/4 baking soda 3 tsp oil
- Make ready 3 tsp sugar
- Take Oil for tadka
- Prepare 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- Make ready 2 green chilli chopped
- Prepare leaves Coriander
Steps to make Lauki Muthia (Muthia):
- Sabse pahle kisi hue louki ka pani nichod lijiye.then wheat flour gram flour or suji ko mix kijiye usme louki add kijiye.
- Then usme salt baking soda oil chilli powder sugar green chilli or 1 lemon ka juice milaker dough banana hai.
- Dough gila hi hona chahiye tight nahi hona chahiye.tabhi muthiye naram banenge.
- Iske baad bade bowl per garam pani per thali rakher dough ke lambe lambe banana shape mein muthiye banaker thali mein rakh dijiye.or cover kar dijiye.
- 20 min ke baad tuthpic se cheq kijiye.muthiye bane ya nahi.muthiye ko thanda kijiye or cut kijiye.then oil heat karein usme sesame seeds ka tadka dijiye or muthiye fry kijiye uper se 1 lemon ka juice add kark acche se mix. Kijiye or dhaniya dalker garma garam kadhi ke sath khayiye or khilaye.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
Lauki nu Muthia absorbs less oil and is made with steam. It is an nutritious and a tasty recipe of Gujarat. You can serve it in the morning as well as in the evening as a snack. Lauki Muthia - लौकी या दूधी की मुठिया - भाप में बनने वाली गुजराती रेसीपी. Subscribe for more recipes - http Lauki ka Halwa Recipe - Dudhi Halwa - Bottle Gourd Halwa - Ghiya halwa. Muthia is a gujarati snack which was introduced to me by my friend and i got addicted to this healthy and delicious steamed dumplings. Sharing the recipe of bottle gourd Doodhi Muthia recipe, Dudhi na Muthiya, How to make lauki muthiya recipe with detailed step by step photos and video. Muthia is a fist-shaped steamed snack that's much-loved by the Gujarati. Peel the bottle gourd and grate it. Doodhi Muthia Recipe - Doodhi Muthia, here is another tea-time snack that is sure to please you. Doodhi muthia is a traditional gujarati snack you surely wouldn't want to give up. #lauki-muthia. Food News, blogs, opinion, recipes, restaurants, recommendations, dishes, chefs and interviews on lauki muthia. Photo about Lauki muthia-steamed bottle gourd dumpling saute in sesame seeds and curry leaves. Find muthia stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Steamed dudhi muthia is sautéed in oil with mustard seeds and sesame seeds. There are many different variation to the muthia. But this one made with lauki is the traditional one. The name is derived from the way it is made, from the 'gripping' action of the hand.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food lauki muthia (muthia) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!