Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, seared mango, pomegranate & cactus salsa. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have seared mango, pomegranate & cactus salsa using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seared Mango, Pomegranate & Cactus Salsa:
- Make ready 1 ripe Mango
- Take 1/2 Red onion finely chopped
- Get 1/2 Pomegranate seeds
- Get 1 Red or Green Jalapeño finely chopped
- Get 1 cup Cactus finely chopped
- Prepare 1 lime Juice & Zest
- Get 1/2 cup chopped Coriander
Steps to make Seared Mango, Pomegranate & Cactus Salsa:
- Peel & slice the Mango. Sear in a hot non stick pan for 30 seconds each side then remove from heat allowing it to cool
- Toss remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
- Chop Mango till it resembles a mash like consistency & add to the mixture. Season & serve.
Your daily diet must contain at least several of these super foods. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other essentials. In addition, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy good health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food seared mango, pomegranate & cactus salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!