Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, beer glazed sausage and apples. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Preparation Bring beer, onion, and apples to a bare simmer. Beer-Glazed Sausage with Brussels Sprouts and Apples is the perfect dish for a cozy October night.
Beer glazed sausage and apples is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Beer glazed sausage and apples is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook beer glazed sausage and apples using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beer glazed sausage and apples:
- Take sausage
- Make ready 1 12-oz Belgian wheat beer
- Get 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- Make ready 1 14-16 oz kielbasa sausage
- Make ready 1/2 lb fresh green beans
- Make ready 2 tbsp butter
- Get 2 medium cooking apples cored & thinly sliced
- Take 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- Take 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- Prepare 1 tsp finely shredded orange peel
- Prepare 8 small sage leaves
Instructions to make Beer glazed sausage and apples:
- In a large saucepan combine half the beer and the crushed red pepper. Bring to boiling. Add sausage and green beans. return to a simmer. Cook covered 5 to 8 minutes or until beans are tender. Drain. Set aside
- Meanwhile in a large skillet melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add apples. Cook, turning occasionally, until apples are just tender. Transfer to a platter
- Add sausage to skillet. Cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides. Add to platter. Cover. Dream fat from skillet
- Carefully add remaining beer to skillet. Stir to scrape up brown bits. Add remaining 1 tablespoon butter, brown sugar, vinegar, and orange peel. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat and boil gently, uncovered, 5 to 6 minutes or until slightly thick. return sausage and green beans to skillet to coat. Heat through. Fold in apples. - Return to serving platter. Sprinkle with sage.
Your daily diet should contain at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other superfoods to add. Be sure to include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health as you decide to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
After a few minutes of cooking, beer becomes a light glistening glaze for smoky seared sausage, tender-crisp apples, and green beans. Beer-Glazed Sausage with Brussels Sprouts and Apples is the perfect dish for a cozy October night. Use a slotted spoon to remove smoked sausages from the skillet and place into a serving dish, drizzle with sauce. Preparation Bring beer, onion, and apples to a bare simmer. Cook the sausage according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the apples, onion, water and brown sugar. Keyword beer glazed, glazed pineappple, pineapple sausage, pineapple sausage bites, pineapple skewers. Beer Styles to pair with Pineapple Sausage Bites. We urge you to go with a NEIPA with this appetizer. Delicious pairing, both Chris and I feel like it is the best. Combine remaining ingredients in same skillet. Have a Bonfire Night feast with this glazed sausage recipe with charred peppers and sticky beer onions. See more Bonfire night recipes at Tesco Real Food. Beer-Glazed Ham Hock Recipe - Great British Chefs. This beer-glazed ham hock recipe is certainly a sight for sore eyes, making a fantastic Sunday lunch option. The hocks are cooked in Meantime Pilsner, ginger and honey, before reducing the cooking liquor to make a sticky glaze for roasting. Delish editors handpick every product we feature. We may earn commission from the links on this page. Glazed Sausage with Cabbage-Apple Saute and Brown Simple and satisfying, this recipe pairs mustard-glazed reduced-fat turkey kielbasa with brown bread and a savory sauté of Gala apples. Check out this delicious recipe for Chicken Apple Sausages from Weber—the world's number one authority in grilling. the Ingredients.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food beer glazed sausage and apples recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!