Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, 5 minute tuna & shimeji mushroom ketchup stir-fry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have 5 minute tuna & shimeji mushroom ketchup stir-fry using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 5 Minute Tuna & Shimeji Mushroom Ketchup Stir-fry:
- Make ready 1 can Canned tuna
- Prepare 1 packet Shimeji mushrooms
- Get 1/2 Onion
- Prepare 2 tbsp ★Ketchup
- Make ready 1 tbsp ★Japanese Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Take 1 Vegetable oil
Instructions to make 5 Minute Tuna & Shimeji Mushroom Ketchup Stir-fry:
- Remove the base from the shimeji mushrooms and tear them apart. Thinly slice the onion. Drain the liquid from the can of tuna. Combine the ★ ingredients.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and saute the onion. Once tender, add the shimeji mushrooms.
- Once the shimeji have been coated with the oil, add the tuna and quickly stir-fry. Add the ★ ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper to finish.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food 5 minute tuna & shimeji mushroom ketchup stir-fry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!