Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, red shiso juice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook red shiso juice using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Shiso Juice:
- Prepare 1 bunch, about 320 grams Red shiso leaves
- Prepare 100 grams Sugar
- Make ready 100 ml Grain vinegar
- Take 1500 ml Water
Steps to make Red Shiso Juice:
- Rinse well, then tear the leaves apart. Discard the stalks.
- In a pot (do not use aluminum), boil 1500 ml of water, then add the shiso leaves and simmer for 7 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally with chopsticks.
- Line a colander with a paper towel, then strain the juice from Step 2, and return to the pot.
- Add 100 g sugar to the pot, then heat. The juice should be a dark red color.
- Add 100 ml vinegar, and the color should become more reddish.
- It's ready after it comes to a boil. Skim any scum that rises. Drink after cooling.
- Store in the refrigerator. If you store the shiso juice in the used up bottle of vinegar, it will last longer.
Your daily diet should contain at least a few of these super foods. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you have to include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Following a green living meal plan will offer you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food red shiso juice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!