Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sugar-crusted raspberry muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Sprinkle the batter with the remaining sugar. Tart raspberries get a sweet treatment from a simple sugar topper.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sugar-crusted raspberry muffins using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sugar-Crusted Raspberry Muffins:
- Get 1 1/2 cups all-purpose Flour
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar
- Make ready 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Get 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Take 4 ounces butter, melted
- Take 3/4 cup buttermilk
- Get 1 large egg
- Take 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups raspberries –frozen
- Prepare 1/4 cup flour
- Get 1/4 cup brown sugar
Instructions to make Sugar-Crusted Raspberry Muffins:
- Heat oven to 375° F convection or 400 degree conventional
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour, 1/2 cup of the sugar, the baking powder, and salt.
- Add the melted butter and combine.
- In a second bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, egg, and vanilla. Gradually add the buttermilk mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just combined; the batter will be lumpy.
- Toss the berries with the ¼ cup of flour in a bowl.
- Carefully fold the berry mixture into the batter.
- Fill each muffin cup 80% full. Sprinkle the batter with the brown sugar.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in a convention oven add about five minutes for a conventional oven or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
Your daily diet need to contain at least some of these super foods. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other foods to include. Furthermore, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Green living equips you with a solid eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
Sprinkle the batter with the remaining sugar. Tart raspberries get a sweet treatment from a simple sugar topper. Make this recipe for your next bake sale or as a tasty twist on a weeknight dessert. Sprinkle the batter with the remaining sugar. This Sugar-Crusted Fresh Raspberry Muffins recipe is the perfect summer, breakfast treat. These Sugar Crusted Raspberry Muffins are a slightly sweet muffin with chunks of fresh raspberries tucked within. They're topped with a generous sprinkle of chunky white sugar. These lovely, easy raspberry muffins are oh-so-simple to make - and the best thing is the kids will love helping you make them! Muffins packed with raspberries and topped with coarse sugar crystals - a delightful breakfast made using Gold Medal® all-purpose flour. Raspberry Lemon-Glazed Muffins - The Food Charlatan. These moist and tender muffins are full of fresh raspberries! The lemon glaze on top puts them over the edge. · Moist, tender, and heavenly raspberry muffins topped with crusted sugar and baked to absolute perfection. This recipe for easy, sugar crusted raspberry muffins is one of my all time favorites. These muffins are so moist and the raspberry flavor is a burst of deliciousness that you just can't beat. Warmed up with a little butter spread on 'em and wow! Make these sugar-topped muffins with the fresh red raspberries from your berry patch or the local farmers' market. Raspberry Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These homemade raspberry muffins are a family favourite at any time of the year. I mean, why buy store-made muffins when it is this And there's just enough sweetness in these muffins, plus the crusted coarse sugar on top is just an extra sweet treat. get the look. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe Members.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sugar-crusted raspberry muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!