Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, lila kanda chana na lot nu shaak/spring onion chickpea flour fry/kandacha patichya zunka. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook lila kanda chana na lot nu shaak/spring onion chickpea flour fry/kandacha patichya zunka using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lila Kanda Chana Na Lot Nu Shaak/Spring Onion Chickpea Flour Fry/Kandacha Patichya Zunka:
- Prepare 1/2 cup Gram
- Make ready flour (besan)
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Take 1/2 tsp mustard seeds (rai)
- Get 1/2 tsp cumin seeds( jeera)
- Take 1/4 tsp asafoetida (hing)
- Take 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 2 tsp coriander cumin powder
- Get 1/2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 250 g spring onion washed and chopped , Chop greens and white seperately
- Take 1 small onion finely chopped
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare 2 tbsp water
- Take to taste salt
Steps to make Lila Kanda Chana Na Lot Nu Shaak/Spring Onion Chickpea Flour Fry/Kandacha Patichya Zunka:
- Dry roast the chickpea flour on medium heat on a pan till aromat and golden.
- Heat oil in the same pan. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, asafoetida. Add the chopped onion and white spring onion. Saute till onions turn translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste. Saute for a minute. Add the finely chopped spring onion greens and saute till they shrink.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander-cumin powder.Mix them well. Add the roasted chickpea flour (besan) and salt.
- Mix them well. Sprinkle 2 tbsp water over it and cover and cook for 5-6 minutes till moisture is absorbed. Remove the lid and cook for couple of minutes.
- The lila Kanda chana na lot nu shaak is ready to serve. Serve it hot with plain roti or jowar or bhajri bhakri.
You need to include some superfoods in your diet each day. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, try to add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Moreover, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. Observing a green living meal plan will offer you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food lila kanda chana na lot nu shaak/spring onion chickpea flour fry/kandacha patichya zunka recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!