Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, momma's turkey pot pies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook momma's turkey pot pies using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Momma's Turkey pot pies:
- Take 1 leftover thanksgiving turkey
- Get 2 packages birds eye frozen mixed vegetables
- Take 1 cup broccoli
- Make ready 1/2 cup mushrooms
- Take 1 tbsp cracked black pepper
- Get 3 can cream of mushroom soup
- Take 1 pie crust
- Get 1 tbsp chopped garlic
Steps to make Momma's Turkey pot pies:
- Cut broccoli into tiny florets, put in a small pot and parboil
- Cut mushrooms into tiny pieces, Saute in butter only
- Cut turkey meat into bite sized cubes
- Put frozen vegetables, parboiled broccoli florets, chopped garlic, sauteed mushrooms, cracked black pepper, cubed turkey meat, and cream of mushroom soup in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Roll out your pie crust to your desired thickness
- Put pie crust into your baking dish (I like to use.mini casserole dishes so I can make individual pot pies but you can use whatever you want)
- Poke holes in bottom of pie crust with a fork (2 or 3 pokes would be fine)
- Fill crust with your turkey pot pie filling
- Use another piece of pie crust to cover your pot pie
- Use a knife to slice 1/2 inch slices in top of pie crust
- Bake for 1 hour
- Take out and cool for about 15 minutes and enjoy!
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food momma's turkey pot pies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!