Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, dried tilapia in groundnut stew. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have dried tilapia in groundnut stew using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dried Tilapia in Groundnut stew:
- Make ready 2 dried tilapia
- Get 2 onions
- Prepare 3 tomatoes
- Prepare 3 tbsp groundnut flour
- Prepare 1 chilli beef cube
- Make ready 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Make ready Salt and pepper for saesoning
Steps to make Dried Tilapia in Groundnut stew:
- Clean your dried fish in hot water yo get rid of any dirt accumulated.
- Chop your onions and add to your cooking pot to the already heated oil. Fry until golden brown.
- Add your tomatoes and cook on low heat until it forms a smooth paste. Season with salt and pepper and the chilli beef cube.
- Add your groundnut flour to the paste allow 2minutes then add a cup or two of hot water…approximately 500ml of water.
- Bring to a boil then add your fish and turn the heat low to simmer. Allow 15 minutes if you want the stew thicker then allow more time.
- Serve hot with ugali or matoke. Enjoy
You must have a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. To start, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living eating plan will give you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dried tilapia in groundnut stew recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!