Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, red velvet kalakand tart with beetroot moose &fresh fruit. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have red velvet kalakand tart with beetroot moose &fresh fruit using 20 ingredients and 34 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red velvet kalakand tart with Beetroot Moose &Fresh Fruit:
- Take 1 litre full fat Milk +1 litre more to make Chena
- Prepare 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Make ready 1/2 cup condensed milk
- Take 1/2 of a Beetroot
- Take 2 tablespoon Sugar or as per your taste
- Make ready 2 tablespoon Khoya
- Prepare 1 small piece of white milk Chocolate
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Cornflour
- Make ready 3-4 crushed Cardamom (use only the seeds)
- Take Ingredients for Beetroot moose
- Make ready 1/2 cup Whipped cream
- Take 1/2 cup Beetroot juice
- Get 1 tablespoon Icing sugar
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- Prepare For the fresh fruit filling
- Prepare 1/2 cup assorted fresh fruts like plum, orange, banana, strawberry etc
- Make ready 1/2 cup Sugar
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Orange zest
- Take As needed Mint leaves ro garnish
- Take As needed sugar decorations to garnish
Instructions to make Red velvet kalakand tart with Beetroot Moose &Fresh Fruit:
- Take 1 liter of milk in a saucepan and allow it to heat up.
- When the milk starts boiling, remove from flame and add in 2 tablespoon vinegar.Leave aside for 10 minutes so that chena completely seperates from whey.
- Drain in a muslin cloth and strain the whey completely.
- Rinse the reserved chena under running water so that the smell and taste of vinegar completely goes off.Tie and hang the chena for about 15 minutes to drain any excess water from chena.
- Peel and clean 1/2 of a beetroot and cut into small pieces.Put in a blender.
- With the help of a blender blend them to make puree. Use water as required to blend.
- Strain the liquid with the help of a strainer. Keep aside.
- Pour 1 litre of milk to a heavy bottomed saucepan and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and continue to cook until milk reduces to half.
- Add in condensed milk, khoya,sugar and cardamom crush.
- Stir well to make a little thin delicious rabdi.
- Next add in the prepared chena and mix well.
- Also add in the beetroot juice and white chocolate.
- Also add in 1 tablespoon of cornflour and mix well.
- Stir constantly and cook in low heat until the mixture accumulates to one place and starts removing from sides.
- Remove from heat and let it cool for a while.
- To make tarts first take a dish and cover it with a cling wrap. Place greased heart shape mould.
- Take lime size portion of the prepared red velvet kalakand and place it in the mould to make a thick heart shape tart.
- Keep in the refrigerator for sometimes to set the tart. You can make other design also as you like.
- I also spread some mixture in a rectangular plate to set.
- For the moose again extract beetroot juice from 1/2 of a beetroot.
- Boil this juice in a pan and cook for 5 minutes just to remove the raw smell of beetroot.
- Remove from heat and keep aside to cool.
- Take 1/2 cup chilled whipped cream. Add in 3-4 tablespoon of cool beetroot juice, icing sugar and vanilla essence and fold lightly. Moose is ready. Keep in the refrigerator.
- For the topping make a thick sugar syrup by boiling 1/2 cup of sugar with 1/4th cup of water and orange zest. Let the syrup cool.
- Cut some fresh fruits of your choice in small cubes.
- Mix them with the prepared sugar syrup.
- Take out the tarts from refrigerator and de mould carefully.
- Fill the cavity of the tarts with chilled beetroot mouse.
- Top with some prepared fruits.
- Also cut a heart shaped red velvet kalakand from the rectangular portion set earlier.
- Garnish with some sugar balls or heart shaped sugar garnish on the heart shaped kalakand.
- Take a white serving dish. Dust with some edible red colour. Place the tart at the centre with the cover (heart shaped kalakand)
- Beautiful, delicious & romantic valenti's dessert is ready to enjoy.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food red velvet kalakand tart with beetroot moose &fresh fruit recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!