Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, frosted sugar cookie bars. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. These easy Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars are a classic! I've been dying to make sugar cookie bars with light 'n sweet frosting for ages now!
Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have frosted sugar cookie bars using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars:
- Prepare Cookie Bars :
- Get 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- Get 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. salt
- Prepare 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Take 1 large egg + 1 large egg yolk, at room temperature
- Make ready 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Make ready Frosting :
- Make ready 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Take 1 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- Get 2 tbsp. cream (or milk)
- Take 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Get Pinch salt
- Take Sprinkles (optional for decoration)
Steps to make Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13" baking pan with parchment paper, leaving enough of an overhang to easily luft out the finished bars. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt until thoroughly combined. Set it aside.
- Using either a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or a hand mixer, beat the butter on med-high speed until creamy, 1-2 minutes. Then beat in the sugar for 1 minute, until fluffy. Beat in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla extract until combined. Scrape down the sides as needed.
- On low speed, add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just combined. The dough will be thick and sticky.
- Press the dough evenly into the prepared baking pan. Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until the edges are just starting to lightly brown. The center will still look very soft.
- Place the baking pan on a wire rack and let it cool completely. Once cool, lift out with the parchment paper and frost.
- For the frosting, in a medium bowl using a hand mixer or a stand mixer, beat the butter until creamy, 1-2 minutes. Then add the rest of the frosting ingredients and mix until combined. You can add more cream if you'd like a thinner frosting. Frost the cookie bars before slicing them. You can also decorate with sprinkles after frosting if you'd like to. Use a large, sharp knife to slice them.
- Store these in an airtight container for 3 or so days. Don't stack them, as the frosting will not harden and set much.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
These frosted sugar cookie bars are soft, chewy, and topped with creamy vanilla buttercream. I've been dying to make sugar cookie bars with light 'n sweet frosting for ages now! In all their soft-baked, mile high frosting, sprinkles-to-the-max goodness… I can honestly say. These easy Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars are a classic! Everyone should have a go-to soft, chewy and delicious sugar cookie bar recipe. With the holiday season officially upon us, cookie plates are going to be going around like crazy. Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars are just the thing when you want an easy-to-make dessert that's sure to please. Top with your favorite sprinkles for birthdays, holidays, and more! We all love sugar cookies, right? Their simplicity is what appeals to me. I love that a simple combination of ingredients can give. These Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars have all the delicious flavor and texture of traditional sugar cookies, but with a fraction of the work. These Sugar Cookie Bars are perfect to bring to a party or potluck and you can change the color of the frosting and sprinkles, depending on the time of year or. Perfect party food for feeding a crowd! These will disappear before you know it! These frosted sugar cookie bars would be perfect for Valentine's Day, Easter, a birthday or just about anytime. They're super soft, chewy, colorful and made with love! What more could you ask for in a cookie? This frosted sugar cookie bar recipe is extra fun because you can mix and match the colors. These Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars are a delicious and easy way to feed a crowd.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food frosted sugar cookie bars recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!