Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tex's surf & turf sarnie 🐠🐮🍞. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tex's Surf & Turf Sarnie 🐠🐮🍞 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Tex's Surf & Turf Sarnie 🐠🐮🍞 is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tex's surf & turf sarnie 🐠🐮🍞 using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tex's Surf & Turf Sarnie 🐠🐮🍞:
- Prepare 1 English muffin, large burger bun, or ciabatta
- Prepare 🍤🐄 Protein 🐄🍤
- Take 100 grams thin-cut beef steak
- Get 80 grams uncooked jumbo king prawns
- Get 1 tbsp groundnut, rapeseed, or vegetable oil
- Get salt & pepper
- Make ready ⚫ Poaching Liquid ⚫
- Prepare 25 grams butter
- Take 2 clove garlic (halved), or 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp ginger root (halved), or 2 tablespoons of ginger powd
- Take 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare hot water
- Prepare 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Take 🍲 Salad 🍲
- Get crispy lettuce (I'm using iceberg)
- Take 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- Get 3 cherry, or baby plum tomatoes, quartered)
- Take thousand island dressing
- Make ready ranch dressing
Instructions to make Tex's Surf & Turf Sarnie 🐠🐮🍞:
- Prep the salad. Slice enough lettuce for your sandwich, then tear into smaller shreds. Quarter your tomatoes and chop the cucumber. Don't mix the ingredients.
- Remove your prawns and steak from the fridge and allow to sit for at least 5-10 minutes until they reach room temperature
- Toast your bun on the inside
- Drop the butter in to a saucepan with the garlic and ginger (no need to peel), cook on a low heat for 5-6 minutes. Add prawns, lemon juice, salt, and just enough hot water to cover. Poach the prawns for 3 minutes on a gentle simmer, then remove from the pan and allow to rest
- While the prawns are cooking begin heating a skillet to smoking hot. Pour in a tablespoon of oil. Cook your thin steak for 1 minute each side (if using a thicker steak, cook for 2 minutes per side for medium rare). Season in the pan
- Keep your steak in a warm oven, while you finish cooking your prawns. Turn the skillet down to low. Toss in your prawns, and cook for a further minute per side. Season while cooking
- Build your sandwich by slicing the steak and arranging on the bottom of your bun. Add a layer of lettuce and sprinkle with cucumber. Drizzle with ranch dressing. Arrange the prawns on top, then add another layer of lettuce and sprinkle with tomato. Season and drizzle with thousand island dressing1. 1. Put the lid on and serve with chips or thin French fries
- Dig in and enjoy
Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Also, you need to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living eating plan will offer you exactly what you need for good health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tex's surf & turf sarnie 🐠🐮🍞 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!