Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, stewed komatsuna and aburaage. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stewed Komatsuna and Aburaage is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Stewed Komatsuna and Aburaage is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stewed komatsuna and aburaage using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stewed Komatsuna and Aburaage:
- Take 1 bunch Komatsuna
- Prepare 2 slice Aburaage
- Prepare 200 ml Bonito soup stock
- Make ready 1 tbsp ● Sake
- Prepare 1 tbsp ● Usukuchi soy sauce
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ● Mirin
- Get 1/2 tsp ● Sugar
Steps to make Stewed Komatsuna and Aburaage:
- Cook the komatsuna in plenty of boiling water with a pinch of salt. Quickly blanch in cold water. Cut into 3 cm pieces.
- Pour boiling water over the abura-age to get rid of the surface oil. Rinse and slice into strips.
- Pour bonito soup stock into a pot. Add the ● seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Add abura-age, place a drop lid (otoshibuta) directly on top (you can also substitute a sheet of aluminum foil) and simmer for 5 minutes. Add komatsuna and cook for about 1 minute, until the komatsuna is heated through.
Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. First off, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, try to add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a great eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to be free of disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food stewed komatsuna and aburaage recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!