Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, baked raagi mungdaal khasta kachori. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked raagi mungdaal khasta kachori using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Raagi Mungdaal Khasta Kachori:
- Take 3/4 cup raagi flour
- Take 1/4 cup wheat flour
- Make ready 2 tbsp ghee
- Prepare 1 tsp ajwain
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Prepare Stuffing
- Get 1 cup yellow mung daal
- Take 4 tbsp besan
- Get 1 tbsp roasted crushed fennel and corriander seeds
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil
- Get 1 tsp aamchur
- Get 1 tsp asafoetida
- Take Salt, turmeric, cumin corriander, chilli powder as per taste
- Get 1 tsp Kashmiri chilly powder
- Prepare 1 tsp garam masala
- Get 1 tsp dry ginger powder
Instructions to make Baked Raagi Mungdaal Khasta Kachori:
- Wash and soak daal for two hours. Grind it coarsely in mixture. Roast and crush fennel and corriander seeds. In a pan add one tsp oil, add crushed fennel and corriander seeds. Add cumin. Now add asafoetida and add daal to this mixture.
- Cook it on medium flame. Now add oil in middle and add besan. Roast it nicely. Mix it with daal. Add all spices, sugar and aamchur. Mix thoroughly and let it cool.
- Make equal size balls out of it. In a bowl take sago n wheat flour. Add salt ajwain and ghee. Mix it like crumble.
- Add water and knead nice dough. Make equal size balls out of it.
- Stuff dough balls with daal stuffing. Bake it for 25 minutes at 180.
- Enjoy this guilt free evening snack with chutney or tea/coffee..
You must include a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other superfoods to add. In addition, you need to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Green living offers you a good eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked raagi mungdaal khasta kachori recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!