Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pepperoni pizza sticks. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pepperoni Pizza Sticks is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pepperoni Pizza Sticks is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pepperoni pizza sticks using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pepperoni Pizza Sticks:
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Prepare 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1 Pillsbury classic pizza crust
- Prepare 8 piece String cheese (I use mozzarella cheddar ones from sargento)
- Take 32 piece pepperoni
- Prepare 4 tsp grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1 15oz can pizza sauce
- Get 1 rolling pin
- Get 1 Pizza cutter
Steps to make Pepperoni Pizza Sticks:
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Brush a large cookie sheet with 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sprinkle flour over work surface then unroll pizza crust dough and use rolling pin to roll dough out some
- Use pizza cutter to cut down the middle of the dough and across 3 times making a total of 4 strips
- Put 4 pieces of pepperoni on each strip and a stick of string cheese
- Roll and shape each strip into logs making sure the cheese and pepperoni are sealed inside
- Place on cookie sheet and brush with remaining tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top
- Bake 8-10 mins
- Eat and enjoy :)
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pepperoni pizza sticks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!