Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chana daal idli. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chana daal idli using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chana Daal idli:
- Make ready 1 cup Chana daal soaked and grind
- Get 1/2 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Make ready 1/4 Turmeric powder
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp Amchor powder
- Get As per taste Salt
- Take As required Coriander leaves
- Prepare 2 Green chillies
- Make ready 1/4 tbsp Rock salt
- Take 1/2 tbsp Baking powder
- Make ready 1/3 cup Water
Instructions to make Chana Daal idli:
- Grind the dal and put it into a large bowl.
- Add all spices.
- Then add coriander leaves add a little amount of water and mix it well. Now grease the idli steamer and add the batter and steam it for 15 mins. After 15 min take it out on a plate and serve.
Your daily diet have to contain at least a few of these super foods. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are some other essentials. Make sure you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have a weight problem again. You will enjoy great health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially be free of disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chana daal idli recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!