Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, aloo paratha. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have aloo paratha using 14 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Paratha:
- Get 1.5 Cups Atta
- Make ready 3 Boiled Aloo
- Make ready 1 Onion
- Get 2 Green Chillies
- Make ready 1 inch Ginger
- Take 1 Cup Water
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon Desi Ghee
- Take 1/4 Teaspoon Ajwain
- Make ready Some Dhaniya leaves
- Take For Spices-
- Prepare 3/4 Teaspoon Amchoor Powder
- Make ready 1.5 Teaspoon Salt
- Get 1 Teaspoon Dhaniya Powder
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon Laal Mirch Powder
Instructions to make Aloo Paratha:
- Take a bowl, add 1.5 Cup Atta in it with 1 Cup water & make a medium-hard dough by mixing water with Atta properly.
- While rubbing it should be very thick/ hard, but keep rubbing it & in the end dough will become more stretchable.
- Then apply 1 Tablespoon Desi Ghee on dough, cover it with a damp cloth & let it rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Chop Onion, Ginger & Dhaniya Leaves finely.
- Take a bowl, add 3 Boiled Aloo in it & mash them properly.
- Then add spices mix in it & mix them properly.
- Take some dry Atta in a plate for coating.
- Now after 15-20 minutes, make equal size peda/ balls from the dough.
- Now take a peda, press it from between & make it in a shape of katori.
- Then fill the aloo stuffing in it & close the peda.
- Now with the help of dry Atta, press the peda as long as you want.
- Then with the help of rolling pin, start pressing it from bottom left size taking it to the upper right side & then bottom right side.
- By doing this process, paratha will not tear while cooking.
- Now take a tawa, keep it on medium flame & don’t apply ghee or oil on it at this point.
- When tawa get heated up, dry roast paratha on both sides for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Then apply ghee or oil on it & cook them till it starts swelling.
- Cook them properly on both sides by pressing them.
- Your Aloo Paratha is ready to be served.
Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Additionally, you have to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy optimal health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food aloo paratha recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!