Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, aloo paratha. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Aloo paratha With step by step photos. Aloo paratha is One of the most popular paratha recipe from.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook aloo paratha using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo paratha:
- Get For the filling
- Take 2 medium size potatoes boiled and grated
- Prepare 1 finely chopped onion
- Prepare 1 tsp grated ginger
- Take 1/2 tsp grated garlic
- Take 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- Prepare 1/4 tsp crushed carom seeds
- Take 1/2 tsp amchur powder
- Get 1/2 tsp dry fenugreek leaves
- Prepare 1 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- Get 1/2 tsp roasted coriander powder
- Take 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp dry promegranate seeds powder
- Get ghee for roasting
- Take For dough:
- Make ready 1 + 1/2 cup of wheat flour
- Make ready 1 tbsp besan
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Get Pinch sugar
- Make ready 4-5 tsp ghee
- Get Lukewarm water as required
Instructions to make Aloo paratha:
- First start with making the dough - For this take a large bowl add wheat flour,salt,sugar,oil then mix it evenly now slowly add the water & knead the dough. The dough should be soft so that it can hold a filling.
- After kneading rest the dough for about 30 to 45 min.In the meanwhile prepare the filling - For this heat a pan add oil then add finely chopped onions fry them until golden brown in color then add ginger garlic and green chilies again sauté it for 1 minute.
- Now turn off the heat take this mixture on to the mashed potatoes (tips :don’t overcook the potatoes otherwise it absorbs excess moisture) then add the remaining spices as mentioned above, now give it a good mix..
- Now again knead the dough for few seconds then divide it into equal portions then take one ball of dough and starts stretched with your hand then place the filling in the centre, now roll into a potli,remove the excess dough and close it.
- Roll it again and dip in dry flour then starts rolling it very gently.. - Now heat a tawa and cook it on both sides,apply ghee and again cook it on both sides till brown spots appear.. - Serve hot with creamy yogurt and pickle and garnish with cubes of butter..
See to it that you add these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other foods to include. Also, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living meal plan will provide you with precisely what you need to be healthy. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
Aloo paratha in hindi, Restaurant Style Aloo Stuffed Masala Paratha, Aloo Parantha, aloo paratha dhaba style, aloo paratha kaise banaye. Aloo paratha With step by step photos. Popular Indian breakfast of unleavened whole wheat flat bread stuffed with a spiced potato stuffing. Aloo paratha is One of the most popular paratha recipe from. Aloo paratha is a yummy stuffed bread dish that incorporates that ingredient which is a famous staple in so many cultures: the potato. In fact, in Urdu, "Aloo" means potato. Indian Aloo Paratha - whole wheat flatbread stuffed with a spicy potato filling. This paratha is best I am quite happy to share this recipe of aloo paratha with you guys. Actually more than happy, I am. Aloo Paratha, is a whole wheat flat bread stuffed with spicy potato mix. Parathas are made plain or variety of different fillings, but potato filling is most popular. This delicious Aloo Paratha is very..aloo paratha recipe. it includes recipes like gobi paratha, paneer paratha, mooli paratha, onion paratha, dal paratha, mughlai paratha, matar ka paratha and aloo gobi paratha recipe. in addition. Enjoy delicious aloo ka paratha in Urdu.آلو کا پراٹھا. Aloo Ka Paratha Recipe (Step by Step). Aloo Paratha is North India's favourite breakfast. This filling and tasty dish is best served with chutney, curry, curd or raita and loads of butter, which makes Punjabi aloo Paratha a divine indulgence! Find aloo paratha stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Aloo Paratha is one of the most loved Punjabi Indian breakfast bread which is cooked and enjoyed in all regions of India. There are many variations of stuffed potato paratha recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food aloo paratha recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!