Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, shi-turkey on a shingle. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shi-Turkey On a Shingle is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Shi-Turkey On a Shingle is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook shi-turkey on a shingle using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shi-Turkey On a Shingle:
- Take 2 cup cold leftover turkey gravy (packed)
- Make ready 2 cup cold leftover shredded turkey (packed)
- Get 4 tbsp olive oil or butter (seperated)
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 2/3 cup small diced onion
- Prepare 1/2 cup small diced green pepper
- Take 2/3 cup small diced mushrooms
- Take 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Make ready 8 slice toast
Steps to make Shi-Turkey On a Shingle:
- me n my fiance came up with this recipe this morning when we opened the fridge and it threw up on us because it was so stuffed with leftovers from thanksgiving. this a nice twist on an old classic shit on a shingle..I hope u enjoy it!
- in a skillet heat 2tbl. oil, add green pepper, onion, mushroom, garlic powder.
- saute until soft and onion is translucent.
- add rest of oil and turkey. heat well and toss to coat.
- add cold gravy. and heat until gravy has melted and is heated through.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- place 2 slices of toast on a plate.
- place 1/4 of your turkey mix onto both slices of toast.
- repeat until none left.
- serve hot! and enjoy!
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food shi-turkey on a shingle recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!