Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, shiso miso. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shiso Miso is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Shiso Miso is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have shiso miso using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shiso Miso:
- Prepare 80 Shiso leaves (coarsely chopped)
- Take 500 grams A. Miso
- Make ready 250 grams A. Sugar
- Make ready 4 tbsp each A. Sesame seeds, sake, mirin
- Prepare 1 (Sansho leaves instead of the shiso - optional)
Steps to make Shiso Miso:
- Put the ingredients marked with an A. into a non-stick pan, and heat over low heat while mixing with a spatula (It burns easily, so watch carefully.)
- When it's bubbling lightly, mix with the spatula for another 4 to 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave to cool.
- When the miso has cooled down, add the chopped shiso leaves and mix.
- Divide into small portions and freeze - it's handy to have.
- Use this miso to add a delicious flavor to simmered daikon radish (furofuki daikon), simmered konnyaku and chicken dumplings and more.
- I used the miso on boiled bamboo shoots with bonito flakes.
- I just put a little on top of cold tofu.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy good health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food shiso miso recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!