Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mini sandwich pakoda(no deep fry). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mini sandwich pakoda(no deep fry) using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Sandwich Pakoda(no deep fry):
- Make ready For BATTER:
- Get 2 cups Besan
- Take 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- Get 1/2 tsp dry Coriander leaves
- Get 1/2 tsp Fennel powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Carom seeds
- Take 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 1/4 tsp Asafoetida
- Make ready 1 glass Water
- Make ready for STUFFING:
- Take 4 Potatoes(boiled & mashed)
- Get 1 Onion(finely chopped)
- Get 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
- Prepare 1 Green Chilli(finely chopped)
- Make ready 1 1/4 tbs Ginger powder
- Take 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp Chaat masala
- Get 1 tbsp Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Aamchur
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready OTHER INGREDIENTS:
- Take 8 Bread slices
- Make ready 1/4 cup Green Chutney
- Make ready 1/4 cup Sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp Oil
Steps to make Mini Sandwich Pakoda(no deep fry):
- Preparing Batter : - In a big bowl add besan and all other dry ingredients and mix well, add water slowly mixing the batter with beater till proper consistency. Let the batter rest for some time.
- Preparing Mini Sandwich Masala: - Heat the oil in a pan and crackle mustard seeds, add onions, green chilli and saute for a minute till onion turns golden in color. - Add ginger powder, black pepper, aamchur and chaat masala. Mix all the spices and add potatoes, mix & add coriander leaves - combine all the ingredients well and aloo stuffing is ready.
- Making Mini Sandwiches : - Take bread slices and cut their edges & keep aside. - Take 2 bread slices and cut into four equal parts(either from center or from corners).
- Now take a 2 pieces of small bread and spread green chutney/tomato sauce over 1 bread slice and potato masala on other bread slice. - cover with another slice. (I made some mini sandwiches by applying green chutney and some by applying tomato sauce) - Similarly do for all the small bread pieces.
- Take a pan and heat at medium flame, pour 1 tbsp oil & heat it. - Now dip ready sandwich(one at a time) into besan batter covering both sides, shallow fry immediately into hot pan.
- Fry on medium low flame flipping all the sides occasionally. - Fry till the mini sandwich pakora turns golden and crisp from all the sides(edges). - Serve mini sandwich pakoras with green chutney or tomato sauce.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Then, try adding a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. Additionally, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health when you decide to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mini sandwich pakoda(no deep fry) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!