Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, buttermilk belgium waffles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have buttermilk belgium waffles using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk Belgium Waffles:
- Make ready batter
- Get 2 large eggs
- Make ready 2 cup flour
- Take 1 3/4 cup half and half
- Make ready 1/2 cup melted butter
- Prepare 1/4 cup powdered buttermilk
- Prepare 1 tbsp sugar
- Take 4 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla
Instructions to make Buttermilk Belgium Waffles:
- In mixing bowl beat eggs until fluffy, about two minutes.
- On low speed mix in other ingredients.
- Set batter aside and set for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat Belgium waffle iron.
- Spray with non stick spray or brush with melted butter. I prefer melted butter.
- Cook 1.5 minutes each side or until desired doneness.
- Top each waffle with favorite toppings like syrups, fresh fruits or powdered sugar and butter.
- Best warm and crispy!
- Recipe by taylor68too
- Note;Batter will be thick!
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food buttermilk belgium waffles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!