Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fruity choco ice-cream. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fruity choco ice-cream using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fruity Choco Ice-cream:
- Take 2 -chopped frozen banana
- Take 2 -chopped frozen mud apple (chikoo)
- Take 1 cup homemade cream
- Take 1/4 cup Condensed milk
- Get 1 tbsp coco powder
- Make ready 1 tsp bru coffee powder
- Get 1/2 cup white & dark choco chips
Instructions to make Fruity Choco Ice-cream:
- Mix frozen banana, mud apple, cream, Condensed milk, coco powder,coffee in a mixer jar & grind into smooth paste.
- Now first sprinkle few choco chips at the base of box,then pour little Icecream mixture, again sprinkle choco chips then smooth paste likewise fill whole container finally again sprinkle choco chips cover with silver foil or butter paper & freeze it for 5-6 hrs
- Icecream is ready to serve,garnish with choco chips.
Your daily diet have to have at least a few of these super foods. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Next, try to add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Also, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any weight problems. You will enjoy great health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially become disease free. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fruity choco ice-cream recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!