Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, boerie roll.. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have boerie roll. using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Boerie Roll.:
- Take 800 grams Boerewors (beef sausage)
- Get 6 hotdog rolls
- Take 50 grams butter
- Make ready 100 grams Peri Peri Sauce or Roasted Chili Sauce or Tomato ketchup
- Take JJ's Caramelised Onions
- Get 3 large onions, peeled and sliced
- Get 50 ml olive oil
- Make ready 3 clove crushed garlic
- Get 10 ml white sugar
- Get 5 ml ground black pepper
Instructions to make Boerie Roll.:
- Make the caramelised onions - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362851-caramelised-onions
- Cut open the hotdog rolls length wise and butter
- Fry the boerewors (beef sausage) in a frying pan over a high heat (or on a braai - barbecue) until meduim to well cooked
- Cut the sausage into 6 equal pieces. Place a piece of sausage on each roll
- Add caramelised onions. Then top off with your favourite condiment. Peri Peri Sauce or Roasted Chili Sauce or Tomato ketchup. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363937-peri-peri-sauce - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345132-roasted-chilli-sauce
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food boerie roll. recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!