Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, thanksgiving's leftovers: pinwheel. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thanksgiving's leftovers: pinwheel using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thanksgiving's Leftovers: Pinwheel:
- Get Dough
- Get 2 cup bisquick mix
- Make ready 1/2 cup cold water
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Take 1 cup corn kernels (optional)
- Take Filling
- Get 1 1/2 cup Shredded Turkey
- Take 3 piece bacon (cooked)
- Get 1/2 cup squash
- Make ready 2 tbsp ranch dressing
- Get 1 tsp hot sauce
- Prepare 1 cup shredded cheese
Instructions to make Thanksgiving's Leftovers: Pinwheel:
- Pre heat oven to 400°F. Beat the bisquick, water, and oil for one minute. Mix in the corn. Set aside.
- Mix the squash, ranch, and hot sauce. Set aside. Lay the dough out flat on a floured surface. Use the back side of a spoon to coat the dough with the squash. Crumble the bacon and sprinkle it on top of the squash mixture. Place the turkey evenly on top of this.
- Roll the dough over the mixture at least once long ways. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the roll. Cut the roll into 10 pieces. Place in the oven foe 15 minutes until slightly brown.
Your daily diet have to contain at least a few of these super foods. To start, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Green living offers you a good eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food thanksgiving's leftovers: pinwheel recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!