Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, shocking and super rich belgian waffles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shocking and Super Rich Belgian Waffles is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Shocking and Super Rich Belgian Waffles is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have shocking and super rich belgian waffles using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shocking and Super Rich Belgian Waffles:
- Get 200 grams Bread flour
- Get 100 grams Cooled low fat milk (1%)
- Take 35 grams Egg yolks (about 2)
- Take 10 grams Honey
- Make ready 30 grams Sugar
- Make ready 2 grams Salt
- Make ready 5 grams Dry yeast
- Get 110 grams Unsalted butter (1 stick)
- Get 1 appropriate amount Nib sugar (or waffle sugar)
Steps to make Shocking and Super Rich Belgian Waffles:
- Mix the wet ingredients like egg yolks, milk and honey. Then add the dry ingredients to make the dough. The butter needs to be at room temperature when mixing.
- Once the dough is kneaded, allow it to rise for 30 minutes (40 to 50 minutes in winter).
- After the first rise, cut into 40 gram pieces. This should yield about 8 to 10 pieces.
- Spread pearl sugar on a plate.
- Press one side of each dough into the pearl sugar to coat.
- Then reshape to wrap the sugar inside.
- Wrap neatly like this.
- Once all of the dough has pearl sugar incorporated into it, wrap in a wet towel and allow them to rise for the final time for about 10 minutes. Preheat the waffle maker.
- Set the waffle maker to level 2 and cook for 2 minutes. Cook until browned.
- Note: Do not shut the lid tightly. It will make the waffles too flat. It is ideal if you put the cover down as lightly as possible.
- If you want to make them in a flowery shape, use only the center and cook one at a time.
- Let them cool for about 5 minutes to dissipate the gas before eating. They are also delicious after being put away in a container and completely cooled.
- If you don't have nib sugar, use chocolate chips instead. You can also mix cocoa and almond flour into the dough to make chocolate waffles. It is also delicious to incorporate matcha into the dough and top with finely chopped amanatto before cooking.
Your daily diet should have at least several of these super foods. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Observing a green living meal plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food shocking and super rich belgian waffles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!