Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, turkey casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have turkey casserole using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Casserole:
- Take 2 cup cooked turkey of any kind (deli, leftover, ground)
- Take 1 jar of white sauce (prego or whatever)
- Make ready 1 small can of peas
- Take salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 packages cooked noodles
Steps to make Turkey Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place cooked noodles in the baking dish.
- Place turkey in a layer on top of the noodles. I used leftovers from my roast turkey. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a layer of peas.
- Cover with white sauce. It's ok to gently mix if you want or mix it all together in a bowl to begin with then put it in the dish.
- Bake at 350 for about 25-30 to warm it up.
You need to have some superfoods in your diet daily. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Also, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Green living provides you with a great diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food turkey casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!