Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, steam dim sum (siomai). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steam Dim Sum (Siomai) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Steam Dim Sum (Siomai) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have steam dim sum (siomai) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steam Dim Sum (Siomai):
- Take 500 grams Minced Pork
- Prepare 100 grams Minced Shrimp
- Take 50 grams Chopped Carrot
- Get 100 grams Tapioca Starch
- Make ready 1/4 cup Chopped Shallots
- Make ready 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- Prepare 3 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- Take 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Take 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Get 1 pack dim sum pastry
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Pepper
Steps to make Steam Dim Sum (Siomai):
- Mix all the ingredients except the pasty and put it a side for 20mins.
- Prepare a steamer to steam the siomai.
- Wrap the mixed ingredients with the dumpling pastry. Garnish with chopped carrots.
- Put the dumpling in the hot steamer and steam them for 20 mins.
- Serve with chilli sauce or dumpling sauce.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food steam dim sum (siomai) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!