Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, banana choco chip muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Banana Choco chip muffins is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Banana Choco chip muffins is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook banana choco chip muffins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Choco chip muffins:
- Get 3 Bananas Large Ripe Mashed
- Make ready 400 Grams Condensed milk Sweetened
- Prepare 75 Grams Butter Melted
- Get 1 Egg
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon Vanilla essence
- Prepare 2 Cups Plain Flour
- Get 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Chocolate chips
Instructions to make Banana Choco chip muffins:
- Preheat Oven at 170 °
- Mix the Plain Flour, Baking powder and baking soda and sieve 3 times
- Place the Mashed bananas, condensed milk, butter,egg and Vanilla essence in a large bowl and mix until all the ingredients are well combined
- Now add the Flour mixture to the Mashed banana mixture and mix well
- Add the chocolate chips to the above mixture
- Now pour the mixture into muffin tray lined with muffin liners and bake for 15-20 minutes
- From the above mentioned quantity I got around 12 muffins and a Loaf.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana choco chip muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!