Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, restos style paneer tikka. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Restos style Paneer Tikka is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Restos style Paneer Tikka is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have restos style paneer tikka using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Restos style Paneer Tikka:
- Make ready 300 gm Paneer
- Prepare 100 gm Hung Curd
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Make ready 2 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic paste
- Get 2 tablespoon Kashmiri mirch powder
- Prepare To taste Salt
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon kasuri methi powder
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Garam masala
- Get 2 Table spoon Bason/ Sattu
- Prepare 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Make ready 2 Lemon juice
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Take 2 tablespoon Oil(Mustard/ Soya/ Grndnut)
- Make ready 2 capsicum
- Take 2 Tomatoes
- Get 2 Onions
- Get 1 Potato
- Get 1 Teaspoon Carom seeds
- Get 2 Teaspoon Amul Butter
Instructions to make Restos style Paneer Tikka:
- Take 2 Spoon of hung curd/ Thick yoghurt in a bowl. Add 1 teaspoon Salt and 1 table spoon of Garam masala.
- Add 1 table spoon Coriander powder with 1 teaspoon of carom seeds/powder, 1 table spoon of Kasuri methi and 1 teaspoon of chaat masala in the bowl.
- Now Add 2 table spoon of Kashmiri mirch powder with 2 lemon juice and 1 table spoon of 2 Table spoon of sattu/ Bason, 1 teaspoon of coriander powder with Ginger galrlic paste in the mixture. Pictures for reference.
- Pour 1 table spoon of oil into the ingredient and start mixing all the spices till they are well mixed with the curd (2-3 minutes). ***Tip - Add more curd if the mixture is too thick. Add mirch powder if required to make it more spicy.
- Now Drop Onion diced - 1, Capsicum - 1/2, Bell pepper - 1/2 and Chopped Tomatoes - 2 pcs. Give it a good mix one more time.
- Add 400gms/ 14-16 pcs of Paneer/ cottage cheese in the bowl and now mix gently to coat the masala/ spices with veggies well. ** Note - Please make sure the piece of paneer should be thick or it will break while grilling. ** Once you drop the paneer pieces, try to mix it with your hand if possible to prevent the breaking of paneer.
- Now arrange Paneer and veggies on rotisserie bar. ** Note - Arrange them in a way they stick to one other on the bar orelse the butter/ oil which we apply would drop off.
- Microwave oven with Rotisserie option :- Now Preheat microwave oven at 180-200°C for 5 minutes. Once it beeps, place the Rotisserie in your oven. Switch to Grill mode for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, apply oil or butter onto the veggies and panner, clock it to 10 minutes more so that it gives an authentic charcoal/ Barbeque taste to tikka.
- Microwave oven with Stand option :- Arrange all the pieces of veggies and paneer on the stand. Preheat the oven to 200°C for 5 minutes. Place the stand in the oven once the preheating process is done. Switch to Grill/ Charcoal option and set the timer to 15-20 minutes. Keep checking after 10-10 min for BBQ / Charcoal effect and applying oil or butter.
- Arrange them on the plate with pudina chutney / Green chilli chutney.
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Additionally, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Adopting a green living meal plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food restos style paneer tikka recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!