Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, soya chap masala. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Soya Chap masala is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Soya Chap masala is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook soya chap masala using 18 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Soya Chap masala:
- Take 4-6 soya chap sticks
- Take 4 Onions medium sized
- Prepare 5-6 red tomatoes
- Take 6 garlic flakes
- Get 1 inch ginger
- Make ready Coriander leaves for garnishing..handful
- Take 100 ml curd
- Get 1 tsp turmeric
- Get 1 tsp Kashmiri mirch
- Get 1 tsp kitchen king masala/Garam masala
- Prepare As per your taste common salt
- Take 1 slit green chilli
- Make ready 2 tejpatta
- Take 1 cinnamon stick
- Make ready 1 tsp kasoori methi
- Make ready 3 tsp vegetable oil for making gravy
- Take Vegetable oil also for shallow frying the soya chap.
- Get 1 tsp cumin
Instructions to make Soya Chap masala:
- Boil water in a pan and immerse soya chap in it for approximately 5 minutes
- Remove the chap and pat dry
- In a pan add little oil and shallow fry the chap till it turns light brown..
- Now make it's gravy
- Blend onion tomatoes in a blender.and make a fine paste..
- In a wok add oil..let it become hot.
- Add jeera..ten parts and cinnamon and let them splutter.
- Add grated ginger garlic..let the raw smell goes
- ADD the tomatoes onion paste and date it..on a medium flame.till it leaves oil
- ADD turmeric..Kashmiri mirch salt and green chilli.. stir it..
- Now add the curd and date more and add the shallow fried soya chap by giving little cuts on it's surface to absorb the gravy masala…
- ADD water..adjust it's consistency..it should b her immersed
- Simmer it..for 10 minutes more
- Add crushed kasoori methi.
- ADD kitchen king masala
- Garnish wth coriander leaves and serve with paranthas…..
- One can always add cream too if u want to make rich and very creamy.otherwise addition of curd only imparts lovely taste..
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food soya chap masala recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!