Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, savory meat pastry puff. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Savory Meat Pastry Puff is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Savory Meat Pastry Puff is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook savory meat pastry puff using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Meat Pastry Puff:
- Get 1 lb. ground beef (do NOT use lean beef)
- Make ready 1 small onion
- Prepare 1 large carrot
- Get 2 celery stocks
- Prepare 1 turnip
- Get 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic
- Get 1 tsp fresh Rosemary, chopped
- Take 1 tsp fresh Thyme, chopped
- Make ready 2 tbs flour
- Make ready to taste salt and pepper
- Get 2-3 cans biscuits. Enough to make 2 dozen
Instructions to make Savory Meat Pastry Puff:
- Chop vegetables, set aside
- Fry beef on medium-high heat until done. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove beef from pan, but DO NOT DRAIN THE FAT! You will use the fat to cook the vegetables and make a gravy.
- Add minced garlic to pan (with the fat). Cook for 1 minute.
- Add vegetables to pan and cook until slightly tender, about 5 - 8 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix in the Rosemary and Thyme.
- Mix in the beef. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle on 1 tbs of flour and mix together. This should thicken the mixture and form a light gravy. Of too runny, add another tbs.
- Open can of biscuits. Flatten out the biscuits and place into a muffin pan.
- Scoop meat mixture on top of biscuits.
- Cook in oven according to directions.
- Makes about 2 dozen puffs.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food savory meat pastry puff recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!