Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, gyoza (japanese potsticker). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have gyoza (japanese potsticker) using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gyoza (Japanese Potsticker):
- Take 1 1/2 cups green cabbage, very finely chopped
- Take 1 tsp salt, separated
- Make ready 500 g ground mince beef
- Take 1 cup garlic chives, finely chopped
- Prepare 1 garlic cloves, crushed
- Take 1 tsp ginger, grated
- Make ready 1 tsp sesame oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp cornstarch / corn flour
- Take 2 tsp soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp cornflour (cornstarch) - for tray
- Get 40-45 round wonton (gyoza) wrappers
- Get 3 tbsp vegetable oil (or other cooking oil)
Instructions to make Gyoza (Japanese Potsticker):
- Combine cabbage and 1/2 tsp salt in a small bowl, then set aside for 20 minutes to allow the cabbage to wilt slightly.
- Place remaining Filling ingredients (including remaining 1/2 tsp salt) in a large bowl. Squeeze out any excess water from the cabbage and add to the bowl.
- Use your hands to mix the Filling. Sprinkle a baking tray with 1 tsp of cornstarch / cornflour.
- Place 1 gyoza wrapper on your palm (left hand for right-handed people). Dip your finger in water and run it around the edge of half the gyoza wrapper (to seal).
- Place 1 slightly heaped tbsp of Filling on the wrapper. Fold wrapper over and use your right hand assisted by your left hand thumb to create 4 pleats. Press to seal and place on the tray. Repeat with remaining wrappers.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet (that has a lid) over medium high heat. - Place about 12 gyoza in rows, slightly overlapping each other. Cook until the underside is light golden, then pour 1/3 cup of water around the gyoza and place the lid on.
- Cook until the water has completely evaporated (so the golden underside is not wet and soggy) and the wrapper is slightly translucent on top - about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Plate and serve.
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!
Your daily diet have to include at least some of these super foods. To start with, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other superfoods to add. Be sure to consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. Green living gives you a good eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food gyoza (japanese potsticker) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!