Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vegetarian momos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have vegetarian momos using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Momos:
- Make ready 1 big cut of plain flour
- Make ready 1 cup water
- Get Cooked vegetables for stuffing
- Take 1 Small Cabbage grated
- Make ready 2 carrots finely chopped
- Take 2 capsicums finely chopped
- Get 2 green chillies finely chopped
- Take Salt to taste, one tablespoon vinegar, one table spoon dark soya
- Get Tomato sauce
- Take 4 Tomatoes
- Get 10-12 red chillies
- Take 1 tea spoon vinegar
- Take 1 tablespoon dark soya sauce
- Get 1 teaspoon Oil for frying vegetables
Instructions to make Vegetarian Momos:
- Mix flour and pinch of salt in a bowl and make a soft dough snd let it sit for 1 hour.
- For stuffing take oil and add all the vegetables in the pan
- Add salt vinegar and soya sauce to them and fry until all the vegetables become soft then switch off the flame
- Let the vegetables cool down completely
- Now take dough and Knead it again for 5 minutes.
- Take small portion and roll it with rolling pin into a small poori shape.
- Add the vegetable mixture in the middle and make of to your desired shape.
- Add all the momos in the momos basket and steam them for 15 to 20 minutes on medium flame
- Serve hot with the sauce
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegetarian momos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!