Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sig's chinese lettuce (leaf). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sig's Chinese lettuce (leaf) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Sig's Chinese lettuce (leaf) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sig's chinese lettuce (leaf) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Chinese lettuce (leaf):
- Take I pointed chinese leaf cabbage
- Get 100 gr creme fraiche
- Take 1/4 mug vegetable stock made from 2 knorr or similar cubes
- Prepare Pinch nutmeg
- Take Grated cheese (optional)
Steps to make Sig's Chinese lettuce (leaf):
- First preheat your oven to about 175. Remove the outer leaves and then wash the chinese cabbage whole under the tap. Heat water to boiling point to blanch cabbage for about 2-3 minutes depending on size. Remove from boiling water, discard water. Drain cabbage very well and dry slightly. Cut in to 2 halves or if very large into quarters. Arrange in an ovenproof dish.
- Mix the stock cubes with the water, cool down, then mix with the creme fraiche. Pour over the cabbage and then gently heat in oven making sure that creme fresh does not curdle but still browns slightly.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits or toasted some garlicky breadcrumbs over it.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sig's chinese lettuce (leaf) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!