Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, all in! chilli con carne - mild. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
All In! Chilli Con Carne - mild is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. All In! Chilli Con Carne - mild is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook all in! chilli con carne - mild using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make All In! Chilli Con Carne - mild:
- Get 1 tsp organic butter
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
- Get 500 grams lean minced beef
- Prepare 2 medium onions, chopped
- Take 3 garlic cloves
- Make ready 1 tsp chilli powder
- Make ready 2 tsp ground cumin
- Prepare 2 tsp ground coriander
- Take 2 tbsp plain flour
- Get 300 ml beef stock
- Prepare 400 grams chopped tomatoes
- Prepare 200 grams mixed beans
- Get 3 tbsp tomato puree
- Prepare 1 tsp caster sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp dried oregano
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1 pinch black pepper
- Get 1 pinch sea salt
- Prepare 3/4 medium sweet pepper, diced
- Get 1 large carrot, diced
Instructions to make All In! Chilli Con Carne - mild:
- Mix together the olive oil and butter.
- Break up the mince and stir in the pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the oily butter to a hot pan. Add the onion, minced beef, sweet pepper and carrot. Fry for about 5mins.
- Add the garlic, chilli powder, cumin and coriander. Stir and fry for a few mins.sprinkle over the flour and stir well.
- Stir in the stock. Tip in the tomatoes, tomato puree, mixed beans, caster sugar, oregano and bay leaf. Stir well.
- Cover loosely with a lid. Reduce the heat and leave to simmer for about 45minutes until the sauce has thickened. Season to taste and serve!
You need to have some superfoods in your diet daily. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. Be sure to include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. Green living equips you with a solid eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food all in! chilli con carne - mild recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!