Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, homemade belgian waffles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade belgian waffles using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Belgian Waffles:
- Take 2 1/4 cups All-purpose Flour
- Make ready 1 tbs Baking Soda
- Make ready 3 tbs Sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Make ready 2 Large Eggs Separated
- Prepare 1/2 cups Vegetable Oil
- Prepare 2 cups Milk
- Make ready 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Steps to make Homemade Belgian Waffles:
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate medium bowl mix together the egg yolks, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Add the egg yolk mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well. Lastly pour 3/4 of mixture into waffle maker.
- Finally add your own toppings and enjoy!
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food homemade belgian waffles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!