Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, yam abacus dumpling hakka traditional snack. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have yam abacus dumpling hakka traditional snack using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Yam Abacus Dumpling Hakka Traditional Snack:
- Prepare 4 korean dried oyster
- Make ready 2 cup pounded dried shrimp
- Prepare 2 cup black fungus ( cloud wood ear mushroom)
- Make ready pounded paste
- Take 3 small shallot paste
- Get 3 clove garlic paste
- Prepare SAUCE
- Get 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- Take 2 tbsp fish sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Get 1/2 cup water
- Take 4 tbsp peri peri chili sauce
- Prepare YAM ABACUS DUMPLING
- Get 6 cup dice yam
- Make ready 1/2 cup hot water
- Prepare 1/2 cup topiaca flour
Steps to make Yam Abacus Dumpling Hakka Traditional Snack:
- presoak dried korean oyster and dried shrimp for 5 minute then drain pound dried shrimp and dice korean oyster
- presoak black fungus ( cloud wood ear mushroom ) then dran and cut to smaller piece
- peel skin of yam and steam yam for 15 minute till soft
- MAKE YAM ABUCUS DUMPLING
- mash steamed yam then add hot water and topiaca flour mix well till dough like then on dry and flour on palm shape into a small ball then use a finger and press lightly to shape it
- In a pot of boiling water drop yam dumpling in and simmer till it float about 1 minute then drain and drizzle with 1 tbsp of sesame oil set aside
- STIR FRY YAM ABACUS DUMPLING
- in pan fry pounded dried shrimp and dice dried korean oyster with pounded garlic and shallot paste till lightly brown
- add all soy sauce with chili sauce and cooked yam abacus dumpling mix well gently
- add water and dry fry gently for another2 minute then off heat and serve
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food yam abacus dumpling hakka traditional snack recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!