Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, bhapa mishti doi / curd. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook bhapa mishti doi / curd using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bhapa Mishti Doi / Curd:
- Take 500 ml milk
- Get 5 tbsp sugar : 3 tbsp in milk & 2 tbsp for caramelising
- Make ready 5 tbsp curd if possible use hung curd
- Get 2 tbsp water for caramelizing sugar
Instructions to make Bhapa Mishti Doi / Curd:
- Boil the milk first, add 3 tbsp sugar into it, the milk should be boiled so it should reduced to nearly 300 ml. Keep it aside to cool a bit so as that ur finger should be able to bear the hot milk if you dip ur finger.
- For caramelizing sugar, take a pan, add 2 tbsp of sugar and 2 tbsp of water over it and let it boil till the sugar gets a liquidy golden colour. Now add half cup of milk from the above sweet boiled milk & slowly and gradually add it into the caramal and give it a mix so that it doesn't form lumps. Now add that in the remaining milk and mix it carefully…now the colour of the milk will turn slightly creamy in colour.
- Now add 5 tbsp of sour curd into it and whisk it properly and carefully..see to it that there are no lumps in it.
- Now take a cooker, fill a little water it & place the stand inside the cooker. Remove the whistle & let the water come to boil. Now pour the mixture in a steel tiffin or u cn also use a steel/alluminium flat bowl and cover it with a lid or of you are using bowl than cover it with an alluminium foil properly so that while steaming, the water doesn't go inside. Now place the tiffin inside the cooker.
- Now cover the lid of the pressure cooker and let it steam for 20 to 25 mins. Off the flame, slowly and gradually remove it from the cooker, bring it to a normal temperature and then put it in a fridge to set for atleast 2 to 3 hrs.turn it upside down in a flat plate and you r ready to serve bhapa mishti doi. 🥰 Remember to put it on normal fridge, not freezer.😊
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bhapa mishti doi / curd recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!