Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, leftover turkey panini. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook leftover turkey panini using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Turkey Panini:
- Prepare 1 Fresh or deli turkey breast
- Make ready 1 packages guacamole; as needed
- Take 4 slice crispy bacon
- Take 1 tbsp horseradish sauce; to preference
- Get 2 tbsp melted butter
Instructions to make Leftover Turkey Panini:
- Preheat panini grill. Spray with non stick cooking spray. Brush melted butter on the top and bottom of the sandwich. Cook until bread is caramelized and crispy.
- Variations; Cheese, honey, bbq sauce, mustard, egg, fried shallots, arugala, spinach, cilantro, pork, chicken, steak, baguette, focaccia, sourdough, pretzel roll, mayo, aioli, sweet potatoes, roasted bell peppers or tomatoes, habanero, poblano, pickled jalapenos or red onions
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food leftover turkey panini recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!