Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chilli beans. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chilli beans using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Beans:
- Make ready 2 lb Ground beef
- Make ready 1 can Pinto beans
- Get 1 can Dark red kidney beans
- Take 1 can Great northern beans
- Prepare 1 can Tomato soup
- Make ready 1 can Stewed tomatos
- Make ready 1/4 cup Chili powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp ground cumin
- Get 2 tbsp Dried chopped onion
- Make ready 2 tbsp Salt
- Get 1 tbsp Black pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp Oregano
- Make ready 1 tsp Crushed red pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp Mustard
- Get 1 tbsp Ketchup
- Take 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 4 cup Hot water
Instructions to make Chilli Beans:
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- Add all ingredients to large pot and bring to boil.
- Transfer into slow cooker (crock pot) and cook for 6 hours on low.
See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Also, you have to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living diet plan will offer you precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chilli beans recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!