Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, leftover turkey taquitos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Leftover Turkey Taquitos is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Leftover Turkey Taquitos is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have leftover turkey taquitos using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Turkey Taquitos:
- Prepare 2 cup shredded turkey
- Take 1 cup salsa
- Prepare 1 cup shredded cheese (any kind you like)
- Prepare 1/2 envelope taco seasoning
- Make ready 12 each corn tortillas
- Get 1 oil for brushing on tortillas
Steps to make Leftover Turkey Taquitos:
- Preheat oven to 375
- Mix first 4 ingredients together
- Place tortillas in microwave for 30-40 seconds to soften
- Take heaping tablespoon of mixture and place in tortilla..roll up and place seam side down on cookie sheet
- Brush each stuffed tortilla generously with oil.
- Bake in oven til golden brown (approx 20-30 minutes)
- Serve with sourcream or whatever you like.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food leftover turkey taquitos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!