Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, apple tart 🍏. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Apple Tart 🍏 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Apple Tart 🍏 is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple tart 🍏 using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Tart 🍏:
- Take 1 Pack Puff Pastry
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons Apple Compote (see my recipe)!!
- Get 2 Tablespoons Marmalade
- Take 2 Cooking Apples
- Get 2 Tsp Soft Brown Sugar
- Make ready 1 Tsp Cinnamon
Instructions to make Apple Tart 🍏:
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut a 15x30cm rectangle out. Place onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Peel and core the apple, cut into flat slices, Note, here you might need more fruit, depending on the size of the fruit.
- Mix the marmalade and apple compote together (I recommend warming it up together). Spread the compote on the pastry, leave a gap (2cm) between the edge of the pastry. Leave some aside.
- Lay the apple slices on the compote, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Cook in the oven for 45-50 minutes, you should be able to see if it is done because the pastry should puff up in the middle.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool on a rack for 10-15 minutes. Warm up the remaining compote and marmalade. Spread over the tart to make a glaze. This tart is particularly delicious cold, otherwise enjoy warm with some custard!!
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food apple tart 🍏 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!