Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sarah's hearty harvest tortellini chilli. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sarah's hearty harvest tortellini chilli using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli:
- Get 1 lb ground hamburger or turkey meat
- Get 3 tbsp cooking oil
- Take 6 cup water
- Get 4 tsp powdered chicken bullion
- Prepare 3 cup frozen tortellini
- Prepare 1 *Potato Flakes 1/2 cup
- Take fresh veggies
- Get 1 bell pepper diced
- Make ready 1 onion, chopped
- Take 1 potato diced
- Take 1 yellow zuchini squash diced
- Prepare spices
- Make ready 3 tsp ground cumin
- Prepare 3 tbsp minced garlic from jar in water
- Make ready 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Get 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Prepare 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Prepare 2 tbsp dried chives
- Make ready 2 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground oregano
- Get 1 tsp sweet paprika
- Make ready canned goods
- Prepare 1 can diced tomato's
- Make ready 1 can black beans drained
- Prepare 2 can 8oz tomato sauce
Steps to make Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli:
- In large pot heat oil. Then add all of the fresh veggies garlic cilantro and cumin saute for about 5 minutes then add meat and cook until meat is browned. Do not drain!
- Add water, remaining spices, bullion and canned goods stir well. Bring to hard boil then add tortellini bring back to boil. After 15 minutes reduce heat to low and simmer for about 30 minutes or until tortellini reaches your desired texture.
- If you desire a thinker consistency of the sauce stir in the 1/2 cup of dried potato flakes at the end. Cook for 5 more minutes
Your daily diet have to include at least some of these super foods. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Next, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other superfoods to add. Also, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. You will enjoy optimal health once you choose to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sarah's hearty harvest tortellini chilli recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!