Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mango jello pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mango jello pudding using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Jello Pudding:
- Prepare 2 cups milk
- Get 1/2 cup mango puree
- Make ready 1/2 cup condensed milk
- Get 1/2 cup sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Make ready 1 tbsp agar agar powder
- Prepare Few mango chunks
- Make ready 1 tbsp tutti fruiti
- Take Few drops orange food colour
Steps to make Mango Jello Pudding:
- In a cup take agar agar powder,add 1/2cup hot water and let it soak for 10 minutes.
- Heat milk in a pan.Boil and keep boiling till reduced to 30%.
- Add condenced milk,mix.Add mango puree,sugar and keep stirring till thick.Add food colour andvanilla essence.Mix well.
- Grease a mould. Put off the flame and let mango mixture cool.
- When cool add mango chunks,agar-agar,and tutti-fruitti.Mix well and transfer it to the greased mould.
- Keep in refrigerature for 2 hours till firm.Mango jello pudding is ready to serve.
- Demould and serve chilled.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mango jello pudding recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!