Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, stir fry mushroom and omelette ribbon. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stir fry mushroom and omelette ribbon using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fry Mushroom And Omelette Ribbon:
- Get 1 cup shimeji mushroom
- Take 1 cup spring onion or cilantro
- Get 2 tbsp oil
- Get 6 small cherry tomato
- Prepare omelette ribbon
- Make ready 3 eggs
- Take 1 tbsp oil
- Take kikomon tempura and base sauce
- Take 2 tbsp tempura sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp water
Instructions to make Stir Fry Mushroom And Omelette Ribbon:
- MAKE OMELETTE RIBBON
- beat eggs and season with dash of salt and pepper then on oiled pan pour a layer of eggs then let eggs set
- let eggs cooled then roll up and thinly slice omelette
- STIR FRY MUSHROOM
- in pan with oil stir fry shimeji mushroom for 1 minute then add sauce mix well then add water and stir fry for half a minute
- off heat and add omelette ribbon and spring onion and mix well then serve immediately
Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any weight problems. Green living equips you with a good diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially become disease free. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food stir fry mushroom and omelette ribbon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!