Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, hijiki seaweed & avocado western-style dressing. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hijiki Seaweed & Avocado Western-Style Dressing is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Hijiki Seaweed & Avocado Western-Style Dressing is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hijiki seaweed & avocado western-style dressing using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hijiki Seaweed & Avocado Western-Style Dressing:
- Prepare 20 grams Hijiki buds (dried)
- Make ready 1 tsp ☆Soy sauce
- Take 1 dash ☆Salt and pepper
- Get 1/2 Avocado
- Get 1 splash Lemon juice
- Get 20 grams Onion
- Get 1/4 block Firm tofu
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp ◎White miso
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp ◎White sesame paste
- Make ready 1/2 clove ◎Grated garlic
- Make ready 1 tsp ◎Olive oil
- Prepare 1 tsp ◎Dried basil leaves
- Prepare 1 pinch each ◎Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Hijiki Seaweed & Avocado Western-Style Dressing:
- Leave the hijiki to soak in 10 x the amount of water for 30 minutes. Take the hijiki by the handful, transfer to a sieve and give it a quick rinse.
- Drain the tofu. Bring a pot of water to boil, boil the tofu for 5 minutes and when it rises to the top, transfer it to a sieve and cool.
- Quickly boil the hijiki. Transfer to a sieve to drain and whilst still hot, season with soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Finely chop the onions, rinse with water, then thoroughly drain. Cut the avocado into bite-sized pieces and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Blend the tofu into a smooth paste in the mortar, then add the white miso paste, sesame paste, garlic, olive oil, and basil and mix well.
- Add the avocados and onion from Step 4 to the mixture from Step 5 and season with salt and pepper. Lastly, add the drained hijiki, give everything a quick mix and you're done.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hijiki seaweed & avocado western-style dressing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!