Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, guaranteed great game day chunky crock pot chilli. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. A tasty crock pot chili recipe made in a slow cooker. I partially freeze the meat for easier cutting.
Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook guaranteed great game day chunky crock pot chilli using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb ground chuck or leaner ground meat
- Prepare 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- Make ready 1 large green zucchini, peeled or unpeeled & diced
- Prepare 1 large yellow, white or red onion, peeled & diced
- Take 16-18 baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise then diced or 1 large carrot, peeled & diced small
- Make ready 2 celery, cut in half lengthwise & diced
- Make ready 1 can (46 oz) can of tomato juice (you may not need all this)
- Prepare 4 small cans of kidney beans, drained & rinsed (I use 2 dark red & 2 light red)
- Take 2 can (14 oz) or so of diced tomatoes, undrained
- Get 1 small can of tomato paste, not puree (optional but adds alot of flavor)
- Take 2 tbsp level tbs of baking cocoa powder, unsweetened
- Make ready 1 tbsp or 2 tbs of chilli powder, not chilli seasoning mix in an envelope
- Take 3 tbsp dried parsley flakes, u can use fresh also
- Take 2 tbsp or 3 tbs of dried oregano (I use 3)
- Make ready 1 tbsp garlic powder, not garlic salt
- Get 1 tbsp course ground black pepper or regular ground black pepper if its all u have
- Take 1 salt, to taste but be careful not to use too much if using the bouillon cubes
- Prepare 2 each beef bouillon cubes, optional but it add alot of flavor
- Get 1 tbsp white sugar (optional)
Instructions to make Guaranteed Great Game Day Chunky Crock Pot Chilli:
- Brown ground beef in a skillet on stove, drain grease/fat, add to crock pot, add all herbs, spices, cocoa powder & bouillon cubes to crock pot also
- Sauté carrots, onions, zucchini, celery, peppers on stove until half done or until semi-soft, drain any oil/grease & add to crock pot
- Add tomato paste if u are using it, stir through with the the meat & veggie mixture in the crock pot, add undrained tomatoes, add beans & stir through again
- Open can of tomato juice, add to crock pot making sure to cover all mixture in the crock pot but be sure not to over fill the crock pot, stir through to combine everything
- Cook in crock pot on low for about 4-6 hours or less or maybe even longer until done… I think this all depends on the crock pot and how thick or thin u like your chilli… When done serve as in for the big game or any meal… If u like toppings I would recommend some, sour cream, shredded cheese, crackers, corn chips or even hot sauce…
- Just a couple little tips to help u out::::: This makes alot of chilli…my crock pot is about a 6-7 quart pot… U can also make this on the stove if u would like, cook it on medium or even low if u like, just simmer until done and make sure to stir so it doesn't stick or burn… Another thing I'd like to say is this recipe seems complicated because of all the ingredients, its not & well worth the effort!! Its also very versatile when it comes to the spices… If u don't like something don't add it, if u want to add more of something go for it… This is just based on my & my families taste… Feel free to adjust or add or leave out anything u want but I hope u try it this way! It really is deliciousness!!
Your daily diet must have at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Next, try to add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. Also, you should have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Following a green living eating plan will provide you with just what you need to be healthy. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food guaranteed great game day chunky crock pot chilli recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!