Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, water spinach sauteed with dried shrimp paste (pontianak). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Water Spinach Sauteed with Dried Shrimp Paste (PONTIANAK) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Water Spinach Sauteed with Dried Shrimp Paste (PONTIANAK) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook water spinach sauteed with dried shrimp paste (pontianak) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Water Spinach Sauteed with Dried Shrimp Paste (PONTIANAK):
- Make ready 2 bunches Kang kung (200 g), cut to taste
- Prepare 1 tomatoes, roughly chopped (remove seeds if you don’t like)
- Get 4 red chillis, sliced oblique
- Get 1/2 tsp bouillon powder
- Take 2 bay leaves
- Prepare 1 section galangal, crushed
- Get 1/2 tsp sugar
- Get to taste Salt
- Make ready a little oil for frying
- Prepare GROUND SPICES
- Make ready 8 shallots
- Get 4 cloves garlic
- Make ready 7 cayenne peppers
- Make ready 1 tsp Belacan, roasted
Instructions to make Water Spinach Sauteed with Dried Shrimp Paste (PONTIANAK):
- Heat oil, then saute ground spices and galangal until fragrant (golden brown).
- Add the bay leaves and water spinach, stir-fry until slightly wilted — first add the pieces of stem, after that the leaves.
- Add a little water, if needed. Put in the tomatoes, red chili and bouillon powder. Stir well.
- Once the tomatoes and chili wilt, add sugar and salt. Adjust the taste.
- Remove and serve.
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. First off, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. Moreover, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Green living provides you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food water spinach sauteed with dried shrimp paste (pontianak) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!